Friday 22 April 2016

22nd April 2016 | What To Do

F R I Y A Y !

Friday has come, with all it promises of drizzle, cold and yep SNOW! Urgh.
So I'm faking my Friday feeling and hopefully a little miracle will happen and it will crawl out from under the bedcovers, which is where I wish I currently was.
 
I'm seriously missing the sun, and feel like I NEED a beach holiday, but can't go on holiday because we are saving for our wedding, and honeymoon but that's not till September and I know, I know my life is so hard right....right?!
 
I've been thinking about how to bring some structure to my little web space, and I think I'm going to go with a Monday, Wednesday, Friday Routine.

Monday Life

Wedding Wednesday

Friday Favourites

That'll give me things to focus on, instead of just brain dumping every few days. It also gives me an idea of photos I need, which gives me purpose to go play with my camera - WIN!
But until then I'm just going to ramble - soz and that.
 
I must must must get back into my weekly gym routine, I have been off it for at least two weeks, just going the odd here and there and feeling crappy about it, not because of body woes, because I actually really enjoy it and miss it.
 
I went for my first run of the year this week, it's taken me ages to get up the courage to go, and it was only 1k to test my headphones. But I'm not going to even pretend that it didn't knacker me, because I was d.o.n.e. But I have to start somewhere, and what did I expect, I haven't been in over 6 months!
Not even going to bleat about how much my calves hurt for the next few days, as Carla you're an idiot, why did you not stretch after....
 
Ok, I'm not doing a great job at faking that Friday feeling am I.. being all whingey and moany and sob sob sob where is the sun FFS!
 
Right, I'm going to leave you lovely lot, and hope you are having a better day than I currently am.
 
Bring on the weekend - I'm going to bake cookies!
 
Much love
Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment