Monday 23 June 2014

Just Another Manic Monday...

Image pinched from Pinterest.
I'm far too young to be quoting the Bangles, however it seemed rather fitting for today. Like most Monday's June 23rd chucked the usual tripe at me, starting with a forgotten deadline. Great! But unlike usual Mondays it didn't seem to faze me.  I wasn't walking around like a bear with a sore head, I may even have passed for having had a good day.  Not even when I was reminded that my assignment was due in today (and I hadn't made a start on it) Nope, didn't shake the good mood.  Locking myself out of my house in a thunder storm...Nope.  Spilling a whole cup of water over my living room floor...Not even a little bit!! I skipped off for my weekly Yoga in the best mood I've been in (for a Monday) in weeks, maybe even months! So what's brought on this love for a Monday? Maybe it was my large Costa mid morning, maybe it was the sun, maybe it was the fact I had been organised and had healthy food prepared for the day, I'm not too sure but I'm not complaining, and if I do stumble upon my secret ill be sure to tell! until then, roll on a happy Tuesday!
 
Carla x
To find me elsewhere check out my "About me"
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment